Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Crystals and Ice Bead Shop. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Crystals and Ice Bead Shop.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to our website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ, and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
15. All discounts and offers exclude wholesale items. Codes are only valid for use within the stated time span and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to change or withdraw any offer at any time. Promotion codes and discounts will be applied after any other deductions have been applied.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
16. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
17. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
18. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
19. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only, and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
20. Where you select a "next day delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
21. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us, and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
22. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
23. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
24. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
25. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
26. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
28. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
29. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
SIZES AND MEASUREMENTS
30. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make them as accurate as possible.
31. Pack quantities are approximate, but we try to ensure that the minimum pack quantity/ weight is achieved on average.
32. Whilst we do our best to remove any misshapen or imperfect items during the packaging process, we cannot ensure that all items in the pack will be 100% perfect.
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS
33. Colour may vary from batch to batch.
34. Colours may fade over time if exposed to direct sunlight, perfume, heavy rubbing or water.
35. Semi-precious chips are actual semi-precious stones.
36. Sterling Silver (STS) is real Sterling Silver. Other references to e.g. amethyst, copper, gold, silver etc. are only descriptive of the colour and the products may not actually be made of the material.
37. Antique is a description of a product that looks antique, and is not an indication of the product's age.
EUROPEAN NICKEL DIRECTIVES EN1810, EN1811, EN12472
38. Our metal findings and other beads comply with the European Nickel Directives. Those that do contain higher levels of nickel are clearly marked as containing such.
39. Due to the nature of downloadable patterns we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges on these items.
40. We will try to advise you of any out of stock items when we receive your order, but we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy.
41. Unfortunately on occasion some items are unavoidably out of stock, before we have had a chance to update the website, and when we do not have a confirmed restock date, we cancel that part of the order and refund for those items.
42. If we know an item is due in to us in a few days we will back order, charge, and send out when it comes in, carriage free of charge*. We endeavour to email you with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
43. If we do not have a good idea of when an item will be back in stock, we will ask you to reorder.
* Carriage free of charge applies on UK back orders only.